Follow Atlas as he descends into the mists of his family’s distant past. Welcome to Sleeper’s Shallows.
Inspired by Knives Out, A Cure For Wellness, Silent Hill, and Bioshock. Utilizing Environmental Foreshadowing concepts and Liminal Spaces.
Role: Narrative Designer, Writer
Steam User “Willhart” playing a WIP Version
Steam User “Skummeh” playing a WIP Version
- Designing the narrative: including characters, locations, meta-story, and beats
- Designing how the narrative is best delivered to the player in this context
- by various systems to deliver story to player in VR (like triggered phone calls, environmental pieces, and thought quips)
- Writing dialogue, monologues, titles, and everything in between
- 50% of the world design concepting
- Technical implementation of sounds, lights, animated water shader, etc. in Source 2/Hammer Editor
- Designing and building liminal space levels in-engine